Friday, May 8, 2009

FREE Shoot in the Manhattan KS area!!!!

I'm looking for someone to do a Trash the Dress shoot this Sunday May 10, 2009. I would like to start at 9:30 am or 4:00 pm. You can do this in either a wedding dress or a "prom" type dress. Please know that your dress will get a little dirty and it might get wet. You will need to sign a model release for me because these images will be going into my portfolio and will be public. In return you will get a CD of your low resolution images with a copyright release. If you are interested please send me or post a photo here of your dress. Thank you!

*You must be in the Manhattan/Fort Riley/JC Kansas area or be willing to drive here*

2 comments:

Heather

I will be in KC I think, but visiting my niece. :/ You know it's Mother's Day right?

lil_jogger03

yes but it's the last day that i will have all day daycare. aaron starts back to work on monday.