Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Randomness

My dad and his wife, Carla, came up to help us pack up the house. It was so nice to have a few extra pair of hands. Thank you! They, also, got to have time with the new little one.


My husband and our oldest daughter playing with their bikes. lol


Today was not a fun day for our youngest daughter. She had her two month check up appointment today and had to get shots. Not fun at all!!


And just to update everyone we will be officially moving to Junction City tomorrow!!! I'm thrilled to be finally getting back to a place that has people and things to do! So if you are in the Fort Riley/Manhattan/JC area and want to schedule a shoot I am now available!!!

2 comments:

Heather

Yay! I'm so happy you are coming back to Kansas! And Booo! for shots! :(

lil_jogger03

Me too! :) It is so nice to be back in a familiar area.